Your Forums
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: CBD Condiments Wholesale - PayPal Payments
JudyAdh716

info.gif posted on 3-6-2020 at 01:50 AM
CBD Condiments Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I run a vape store web directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that likewise sells CBD items. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory site. We How Do You Cook With CBD Oil? not retail CBD items such as CBD oil. We simply offer web marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a close peek, you will see that they offer a comparatively considerable series of CBD products, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It appears that PayPal is administering double standards to different companies. Due to this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has limited my payment possibilities and now, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether not legal and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform criterion to all companies. I am yet to consult an additional attorney from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at pushbuttonplanet.com could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

Go To Top