Your Forums
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Best Payment Merchant for CBD OIL SYRINGE
Sadye83J7

[*] posted on 28-1-2020 at 12:44 PM
Best Payment Merchant for CBD OIL SYRINGE

I take care of a vape shop website directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that similarly sells CBD goods. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to explain that our account has been restricted and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape store website directory. We do not sell CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We only provide internet marketing services to CBD providers. I have browsed through Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a good look, you will discover that they offer a comparatively extensive variety of CBD product lines, particularly CBD oil and these guys also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is applying double standards to different companies. Because of this specific limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restricted my payment alternatives and currently, I am profoundly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transactions. I have consulted with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they pointed out that what PayPal is doing is absolutely unlawful and discriminatory as it should be employing a consistent standard to all companies. I am yet to consult one more legal adviser from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position remains in the USA. Meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody right here at %domain% could supply me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD providers.

Take a look at my webpage: Sweaty Quid

Also visit my site: Sweaty Quid

Go To Top