Your Forums
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Wholesale CBD Dried Fruit - PayPal Payments
SherylCald

question.gif posted on 17-5-2021 at 06:11 AM
Wholesale CBD Dried Fruit - PayPal Payments

I run a vape store submission site https://hempressa.com and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that also sells CBD items. A Month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop web directory. We do not offer CBD items like CBD oil. We only provide online marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Wellness Store and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they offer a somewhat comprehensive stable of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is applying double standards to different companies. Because of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has limited my payment options and currently, I am greatly contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is doing is entirely against the law and discriminatory as it should be applying a consistent standard to all firms. I am yet to seek advice from another attorney from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at pushbuttonplanet.com could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

My website: Cannabis

Feel free to surf to my web blog: cbd capsules 50mg (from the stockuponcbd.com blog)

Go To Top